Sheraton Suites Key West's daily $25 resort charge provides every guest with:
- Self-parking for one vehicle
- Shuttle service to Downtown from 8:30 am – 12:00 am
- High Speed Internet Access
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Lobby refreshments, including Starbucks® brewed coffee in the morning, and virgin Mojitos and fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon
- Bottled water replenished daily (based on usage)
- In-room umbrella for use during rain
- Bathrobes and matching slippers in all guest rooms
- Pool towels for all watersports adventures as needed
- Poolside refreshments daily, including fresh-blended fruit smoothies, popsicles, and iced cool towels
- Free children's menu options at Coral Crab Café for kids 5 and under (one free meal per paying adult)
- An assortment of Key West coupons
- Complimentary wireless wi-fi and use of the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft
- Poolside Yoga (Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8am–9am)
- Kids Program (Saturdays from 10:30am–2pm
The hotel is ADA compliant. ADA compliant guest rooms are available. For more information, please contact the hotel directly.
Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve a room.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
- A no show or early check out will result in forfeiture of the full deposit.
- All Credit Cards must be valid
- Declined cards will not be re-authorized
We are pleased to accommodate early arrival, subject to availability. Please make your request as early as possible to ensure availability. To guarantee early arrival, the room must be booked for the prior night.
Early Departure Policy
We are pleased to accommodate early departures. Such requests will result in a minimum fee of 250 USD. If during a minimum stay requirement period, guest will be charged for entire stay.
Please note that the Sheraton Suites Key West does not have rollaway beds for guest rooms.
The hotel is fully equipped with smoke detectors and emergency evacuation plans in all rooms and public areas.
Should the Monroe County Emergency Management Office issue a Mandatory Evacuation for the city of Key West, the resort will require guests to check out and vacate the resort. In this event, no exceptions will be made and guests will not be required to pay for their unused nights at the resort. If no official evacuation order is issued and guests choose to evacuate, the guests will be responsible for the entire cost of their original stay.
We accept valid credit card authorization forms. Forms will be sent upon request and must be filled out completely. Forms should include specific comments on what will be covered. Copies of the credit card and driver's license (front and back) must be faxed with the proper form and the card holder's signature is required.
Weight limit is 40 pounds. Guests must notify the front desk at the time of check-in that a dog will be in the room. No deposit is required but guest will be responsible for any damage and will sign a waiver at check-in. Dogs may not be left unattended in the guest room - cell phone number required.
Please be advised that the Sheraton Suites Key West does not allow boat or RV parking at the property.
The resort does not offer a waitlist.