Key West Meetings
The Sheraton Suites Key West provides the ideal location for conducting small business meetings, corporate retreats, sales meetings, social events, and family gatherings. Our 900 square feet of indoor meeting space complete with high ceilings and natural lighting, are complimented with picturesque outdoor terraces and tropical gardens that provide a pristine and inspiring setting to make any occasion a success.
At a Glance
Year Opened: 1993
Last Renovated: 2009
Guest Rooms: 184
Kings/Suites/Doubles: 110/ 180 / 73
Room Rates: High - $599 / Low – $149
Ideal Group Size: 25
Max Group Size: 40
Sales Tax: 7.25%
Room Tax: 12.5%
Explore the many different options we offer for our meeting spaces ranging in size from 460 to 1,633 square feet.
Sheraton Suites Sales Team
Phone: (305) 292-4365
We feature several small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-40
- Windows with natural lighting
- Hemingway I and II divides into two sections
- Indoor or outdoor meal functions
With over 1,600 sq. ft. of meeting & event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 80 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-80
- Back up space provided in the Hemingway Room
- Flexible event space
- Natural lighting
Our beautiful outdoor courtyard is the perfect place to host a late night reception or event.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-80
- Perfect for small meetings, social events, or family gatherings
- Complimentary shuttle provided
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Centrally located across the street from Smather’s Beach and a short complimentary shuttle service to bustling Duval Street, the all-suite Sheraton Suites Key West is truly an oasis in paradise. For the outdoor enthusiast, allow our onsite concierge service to arrange a day of fishing, snorkeling, windsurfing, biking, or kayaking.
- 900 square ft Hemingway meeting room with natural light
- 1,633 square feet of outdoor covered terraces for breakouts, receptions, lunches and dinners
- 24 hour business center in the center of the lobby
- Flexible culinary team with reasonable banquet prices
- Audobon House
- Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum
- Garrison Bight Marina
- Key West Aquarium
- Key West Golf Club
- Key West Lighthouse Museum
- Truman Little White House Museum
- East Martello Museum
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum